We are fast approaching the Pierrots Model Search, which will be held on Sunday 23rd August 2015.
I wanted to take some time to ask this year’s headline designer a few personal questions.
- How would you describe you style as a designer?
It is very feminine ,clean lines ,very precise and always very on trend.
- What sort of woman do you design for?
A women who is comfortable in her own skin.
- Have you visited Perth before?
A few times and I find it very interesting everytime , I especially love the beaches .
- Is this your first time judging a modelling competition?
It is and I am looking forward to it .
- What do you enjoy doing when you aren’t designing?
I like reading and cooking
- Who has inspired you most in your career?
Azzedine Alaïa has been an inspiration from the start.
- Do you still visit Italy often?
I visit very often, usually in August and January and sometimes in Easter.
For more information on tickets for the event please visit Eventbrite