About Black Diamond Gala Dinner
The Black Diamond Ball has been the pinnacle event in the Lifeline WA calendar for the last five years and has entertained almost 3,000 guests in this period.
In 2015 the Black Diamond Gala Dinner will return to the exclusive and intimate setting of Fraser’s State Reception Centre on Saturday, 1 August. Fraser’s renowned head chef, Chris Taylor has personally crafted an exceptional menu of fine local ingredients paired with outstanding wines from West Cape Howe.
Major event partner Rohan Jewellery have donated a stunning handcrafted 18ct white gold pendant, featuring one 2.39ct pear shaped, rose cut black diamond and white diamond detail valued at $8,180. This will be raffled off on the evening with tickets costing $100 each.
Suicide is the leading cause of death for Australians under the age of 44. All funds raised at the BlackDiamond Gala Dinner are invested in sustaining and growing Lifeline WA’s suicide prevention and crisis support services within the Western Australian community. Lifeline WA is part of the national Lifeline network, the leading provider of suicide prevention services in Australia.
It is Lifeline WA’s mission to prevent suicide, support people in crisis and create opportunities for emotional wellbeing. Lifeline WA does this through the provision of:
- 13 11 14 Telephone Crisis Support: 24/7
- Online Crisis Chat crisischat.lifelinewa.org.au : 4pm – 1.30am AWST, 7 days a week
- Counselling: specialist face-to-face counselling and support service for parents who have been impacted by separation or bereavement or financial difficulties
- Education programs to increase the understanding of suicide and its prevention – in workplace, schools and for allied health workers and/or frontline care-givers
- Information and resources for help-seekers and care-givers
- Campaigns to raise community awareness about the importance of mental wellbeing and the risks of suicide
Please put this date in your calendar and click here to purchase your tickets!